New York City Marathon
This superb 26.2-mile route takes you through the five boroughs of New York City, with an unmatched two million spectators lining the route to cheer you to the finish in the most famous green in the world, Central Park.
Words can't describe just how awesome this event is and we promise you one of the most incredible experiences of your life.
Sunday, November 06, 2016
How to get involved?
- The ballot for New York Marathon places will open from January 21st 2016 - February 21st 2016. Visit here for more information and to apply in 2016.
- Alternatively you can gurantee your place through tour operator Sport Tours International, they provide flight and/or accomodation packages along with race entry - find more information here.
Once you have secured your place - let us know by contacting the events team and we can help get your fundraising started!
We promise our runners loads of support and encouragement along the way including:
- Team CF running top
- Fundraising pack and ideas
- Invite to our online interactive Training Zone
- Team newsletters and e-newsletters
We don't set a fundraising target, we just ask you to raise as much as you can!
To register your interest and be the first to hear about how you can get your place secured for 2016 please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the events team on: 02037 952 176.